Customer story: Savon Rakentajat builds modern premises in Kuopio
Savon Rakentajat Ltd. is a construction company operating in the North-Savo region. Company has in recent years started to expand its operations to the construction of business premises. LogisTila works as a partner of Savo Rakentajat and as a broker of premises.
Savon Rakentajat Ltd., known especially for the construction of townhouses, is a ten-year-old company that employs about twenty people. In addition to new construction, the company also does repair and renovation work. One of their newest projects is a commercial property being built at Tehdaskatu 20 in Kuopio.
– Tehdaskatu new site will have a warehouse and office space on two floors. The premises will be spacious and high quality. We want as much natural light as possible to enter the premises. Technical solutions will also be first class, says Jari Jauhiainen, CEO of Savon Rakentajien.
Tenants moving into the new building will be able to influence the implementation of their own premises.
– The details of the offices in the new building will be discussed with the tenants. By planning and discussing together, spaces suitable for each partner can be realized. It has been extremely easy and comfortable to match things and work with the companies, says Jauhiainen.
Tehdaskatu 20 will be built in October this year. The office building that will replace the forest currently located on the site will be ready in about a year.
– The premises are handed over ready to move into. Champagne and strawberries are waiting on the table, informs Jauhiainen.
There is strength in cooperation
Savon Rakentajat has received good support from the city of Kuopio in their office space projects.
– The city of Kuopio creates good conditions for us to get rental plots and enables the construction of office premises. Cooperation with the authorities has gone really well, praises Jauhiainen.
– The purposes of use of the new premises may have changed during the project, but we have been able to implement the changes in good spirit with building control, he continues.
Thanks to LogisTila's Timo Puustisen, Savo Rakentatajat have been able to focus on their own core business, i.e. construction. LogisTila also helped in renting the premises of the previously built Tehdaskatu 24 B.
– Renting premises and looking for tenants is a new world for us. It's good that we have a partner who takes care of that part in its entirety, says Jauhiainen.
– Cooperation with Savo Rakentajat has been good and fast. The customer has always been at the center of operations. We have gone over the correct job profiles and industry characteristics with the tenants. This is how we have been able to react correctly to the needs of customers, says area manager Puustinen.